While, I’m honored to be included again in this year’s Washingtonian Tech Titan’s list — billed as the 100 leaders of Washington’s Tech World — there’s never enough room, or enough time, to find all those who should be included.
I personally would give up my spot as the “founder of Twin Tech” — a cocktail party — for any of the following people. As with any list, mine too is limited. So, I’ll just list a few people along with the full article below which was ripped off the Washingtonian’s server by someone and passed around Facebook in typical hacker style. Here goes:
Some of the missing Washingtonian Tech Titans:
- Shane Green, CEO of Personal
- Kevin Dewalt, Organizer, DC Lean Startup Circle
- Pete Erickson, Organizer, MoDevDC and Disruptathon
- Vijay Ravindran, SVP & Chief Digital Officer, The Washington Post Company
- Alex Howard, O’Reilly Media Gov 2.0 Correspondent
- Matt Fellows, CEO, HelloWallet
- Elana Fine, Director of Venture Investments, Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship
- Shana Glickfield, Partner, Beekeeper Group
- Marci Harris, CEO, PopVox
- Heather Blanchard, Founder, CrisisCommons
- Sean Greene, Associate Administrator for Investment and Special Adviser for Innovation, SBA
- Mark Drapeau, Director of Innovative Social Engagement, Microsoft
- Patrick Svenburg, Director, Platform Strategy, Developer & Platform Evangelism, Microsoft
- Jonathan Aberman, Amplifier Ventures / FounderCorps / TechStorm
- Banafsheh Ghassemi, VP, Marketing – ECRM & Customer Experience, The American Red Cross
There’s many more. More people deserving of recognition than me…who merely founded a cocktail party (my more complete bio is here).
Here’s the full list of some really dynamite individuals who I’m so fortunate to know and work with every day.
I’ve taken the list down per the Washingtonian’s request. Buy the magazine to see the full details or read the teaser here!